Silas had his four month checkup this week. He weighs 16 lbs 1 oz (75th percentile) and is 26" long (90th percentile). He is getting so big!!
Dr. Wong thinks that the blood in his diapers last weekend is from a milk allergy sensitivity, so she suggested I cut back the dairy in my diet as long as I am breastfeeding him. I've stopped drinking milk since last Saturday and I haven't seen any more blood in his diapers and also his spitting up seems to be a lot better. Dr. Wong said babies have different levels of sensitivity, so depending how sensitive he is will dictate how strict I need to be with keeping dairy out of my diet.
Silas also got another round of vaccines, fortunately these didn't seem to bother him as much as the 2 month shots. He seemed a little fussier in the afternoon, but wasn't too bad.
It was a big morning for him, he was tuckered out by the time we got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment