Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Play Hive

Last week the Moms group had a play date at the Play Hive in Hermosa Beach.  I had heard that place is a good indoor play ground for little kids, so I took Silas.  We both had a great time, he especially loved the ball pit!

There wasn't a lot of climbing type equipment, but there was plenty for him to do and explore.  There were a few places he could pull up and practice standing at, so he definitely wasn't bored.  It was a lot of fun, and I'm sure we will go back.  The only down side is the 20 min drive, it's not long enough for him to nap in the car but if we wait until after his morning nap he gets restless and fussy on the way there.  This past trip I went early and he napped in the car on the way there, he was asleep when we arrived and I had planned to wait with him in the car while he napped.  Unfortunately, he woke up after just a few minutes of being parked.  He is definitely not a good sleeper in the car!












No comments:

Post a Comment