Sunday, June 19, 2016

June updates

Things have been really busy lately with me being back to work almost full time, and of course Silas is keeping us busy.  He has been doing great and seems to learn something new every day.  He absolutely loves Stephany's new house and very quickly learned to say "outside, outside".  I'm so glad that has worked out.  Steve and I have both been really happy with the care she provides, and it's the perfect spot now that she has more indoor space and a nice yard.

Silas loves trucks lately, he loves looking at his truck book and gets most excited when the bus goes by.  He also loves playing with balls and quickly points out a ball other kids have when we are out somewhere.  He has been talking a lot lately.  I started a word list to be prepared for the next appointment with Dr Wong when she asks how many words he knows.  He's up to 32 words so far!  I'm sure there's a few more he says, but they just aren't clear enough for me to understand:

mama, dada, uh oh, no / oh no, up, ball, all done, ice, bye, apple, elmo, wawa, stop, nana, more, on, off, down, yeah, boom, cheese, bubble, bus, bunny, butt, poop, eyes, nose, outside, blue, oh man, "dat" (cat).

We've been doing more videos than pictures lately to capture all his talking and running around.  I'll post some pictures for the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment