Steve is back to work, and we are adjusting to a more "normal" schedule. Silas goes to preschool Tuesday and Thursday mornings, the rest of the week we are at rec park. He is starting to get a little bored of rec park everyday, so we may start trying some of the other neighborhood parks. Daphne still isn't fond of car rides, so it is best if we stick to somewhere within walking distance.
Daphne is sleeping much better at night (still not a great napper), and starting to move around a lot more. She rolled over once a few days ago, and pretty frequently likes to hang out on her side and "think" about rolling over. I'm sure pretty soon she'll be rolling around the floor. She's smiling a lot more now also, especially when Steve reads her "Is Your Mama a Llama?".
Looking at these pictures makes me realize that I need to take more photos of the little stuff we do every day. Some days are so tough, but I'm really going to miss it when I'm back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment