Friday, June 21, 2019

Summer fun!

Well, Silas made is now done with his first year of school.  The first of many.  After having only year round day care, it's odd to make the transition to the school year calendar.  He will be doing summer camp at Eagles Nest, at least the few weeks they offer it, and stay at St John's until Eagles Nest starts again in September.  He seems excited for summer camp, and is glad to be in the same class as Hunter.  I hope it will be fun for him.

Stephany hired extra staff for the summer and has a good summer program planned for the kids with something different every day.  She even added a gymnastics and dance class, I think Daphne will really like that. 

Still no progress on a house, but we keep looking.  I know we'll find the perfect house when then timing is right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment