Happy Birthday!! I can't believe how fast you are growing up, and how much you are learning every day. You are determined, strong and independent, yet caring, silly and compassionate. I can't help but smile when I hear you giggling or singing, and I could watch you taking care of your babies for hours.
It's so peaceful falling asleep next to you at night, and I love still being able to wear you in the Ergo. I'm sorry for losing my patience and getting frustrated with you sometimes. Being your Mom is still pretty new for me, and I'm still learning too. Always know that I love you, no matter what. I am so proud of you for who you are, and that will never change.
I love you so much,
Mom
It's so peaceful falling asleep next to you at night, and I love still being able to wear you in the Ergo. I'm sorry for losing my patience and getting frustrated with you sometimes. Being your Mom is still pretty new for me, and I'm still learning too. Always know that I love you, no matter what. I am so proud of you for who you are, and that will never change.
I love you so much,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment