Monday, May 31, 2021

Memorial Day

 We had a great day today.   It was really nice to spend the day together as a family.  I know that soon enough the kids will be doing their own things, and we won't have the opportunity to spend the whole day together.  I'll really miss it, so doing the best I can to be present and soak it all in.   Today was a good day.  Definitely were tears, yelling, and frustrations... but I was there for it, and for them.  One day at a time.  I need to write more about days like this, because this is what I want to remember.  


This morning we setup the tent in the back yard and the kids were "camping".  I wasn't sure how Ruby would do with the tent.  She definitely explored a lot with her mouth, but I was able to stop her from any permanent damage.  In the afternoon we went to Glen Anderson park.  It was nice to go somewhere different, and wasn't too crowded.  












No comments:

Post a Comment