Saturday, February 26, 2022

Haricut, Garden and Bubbles

 We've been doing well, but busy with the day to day.  Daphne decided she wanted her hair to look like Silas', so one day she decided to cut off what she could.  I cleaned it up as best I could, so now she has a short bob!  It actually looks really cute, and it will grow back soon enough.   It's definitely much easier to brush and wash when it's short. 


We really haven't gone any places besides local parks since the COVID shutdown, so I recently signed up for membership at the South Coast Botanic Garden in PV.   We went last weekend and the kids enjoyed it, and it was realliy nice to have extra time outside.  Once a month they have a day you can bring dogs.  We're taking Gordon tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.  He still likes to bark when he sees dogs from a distance. 












No comments:

Post a Comment