Monday, August 7, 2023

Sheriff Gordon - We Miss you

 It's been really quiet lately.  The kids have enjoyed all their summer camps, and I'm so proud of them for trying some different things this year.  They both did camps at Center Street for the beginning of the summer, then Silas did Lego camp and Daphne did the Rec Park tiny tots camp.  The next week Silas had Top Golf camp and I found a princess camp for Daphne, and last week they both had Code Ninjas.  Now they're off until school starts, and Steve and I are alternating PTO.  This summer has gone by so quickly, I'm not sure any of us are ready for school to start again. 


We've been so busy with work and summer stuff, but there's definitely a hole with Gordon gone.  He only lived with us for 2 years, but he was such a big part of our family.  He was such a sweet, lovable dog, always following the kids around.  We all really miss him.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment