Summer is going WAY too quickly, I can' t believe it's already August. The kids don't start school until August 27th this year, so we have a few more weeks, but it still feels so close.
They've really been enjoying their camps. Daphne did 2 weeks of Art Camp at Rec Park with Natalie Strong, and Girl Scout Camp. They did tons of arts and crafts at Girl Scout camp, and she loved it. Silas did Guitar camp and did a great performance at the end. He also did skateboard camp at the skate park, and basketball camp. I'm so proud of them both for trying new things. They've also both been doing a lot of swimming and have been doing great. Silas just passed Level 6, and Daphne finished level 4.
We're going to San Diego on Thursday which should be a lot of fun, and we have one more camping trip to Leo Carillo. I just need to remember to soak in all these moments, because they'll be back in school too quickly.
.jpg)



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment