Monday, May 25, 2026

Louise

 We took a break from having a foster dog since I had a few work trips, but we picked up Louise last Wednesday.  She's a 3 month old, BIG, 20 lb. puppy.  She's really sweet but dealing with kennel cough which has been a challenge.  I had to take her back again to the rescue for additional meds, but hopefully she's on the path to getting better. Yesterday she was feeling much better, so active the entire day and getting into EVERYTHING.  She especially loves paper and ate the back cover and several pages from Silas' card game book.  

Otherwise, the kids are getting excited for the end of school.  Only 3 weeks left!  I'm excited for Silas to start Middle School, but also a bit nervous about the change in routine.  It's so easy with both kids at the same school just 0.25 miles away.  I'm sure we'll figure it out... at least it will be easy again for high school.  






No comments:

Post a Comment