Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sick Again!!!

Just when I thought we were getting to a day when we would all by healthy, Silas go sick again!  I saw it coming.  He was really clingy Tuesday when I picked him up from day care, and it seemed that his nose was getting a little stuffier.  Then Wednesday around lunch we got called from Beach Babies and told that Silas has a fever and needed to get picked up. 

Steve picked up Silas Wednesday and stayed home with him in the afternoon and I stayed home with him today.  Silas was just miserable last night only wanting to be held.  Today he was still pretty clingy, but much better.  He didn't eat much but his fever was lower, so HOPEFULLY by tomorrow he'll be in good enough shape to make it through day care in the morning.  We will see... 

We heard back from the home day care we liked and they have a spot starting April 1st!  I think it will work out well.  I really like that there are two care givers there full time and that there will be older kids around in the afternoons for him to watch and learn from.  He adjusted so well to starting at Beach Babies, I'm sure he won't have any issue getting comfortable there.  I'm also looking forward to being able to spend more time with him.  With the lower monthly rate I won't have to work quite as many hours which will be very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment