Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Walker!

Silas has been walking so much recently, today I hardly saw him crawl at all.  A couple of times I saw him start to crawl, then stand up to walk.  It still surprises me when I see him walk into the room.  He looks like such a big boy!   And, he is much quieter walking than he was crawling so I have to pay more attention to carefully listen for him.

It will be nice for him to be able to enjoy the play grounds, parks, and other places a little more now.  Many of those aren't particularly friendly to crawlers.  I'm sure a few months from now I am going to be exhausted from chasing after him, and wish that he was slowed back down to just his crawling pace.

This afternoon I took him over to library park and he had a lot of fun walking around the flat paved area.  I'm sure the whole world looks different to him from his new perspective.  Here are some pictures of him walking around the house:






No comments:

Post a Comment