So we've been under "safer at home" orders for 3 weeks now, it looks like this will be the new normal until at least June 30th. It has been hard, but I definitely can't complain. We are very lucky to still be able to work from home, that we are all healthy, and have everything we need.
We have a loose routine that we follow which includes circle time, outside time and a daily craft/activity. The kids are doing really well with it. Silas has been having a harder time lately, which is completely understandable. I know he really misses school and misses his friends. Hopefully Ms Mary Jo will start doing regular zoom sessions so he can at least see some of his friends and talk with them a bit.
We've been really busy trying to work and balance taking care of the kids. I definitely feel like I have less free time now then before. I got a little sad watching Silas doing the zoom meeting with his class last week, his teachers are so great and they do so many fun activities all the kids will be missing out on. I've been really trying to find fun crafts and activities to do at home. He has such a great imagination, he's always happy to try anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment