Saturday, April 18, 2020

Quarantine Week 6

We've developed a little more of a routine, now that we've gotten through 5 weeks of "safer at home".  We do circle time and crafts everyday, which the kids really like.  I'm so impressed that they are willing to try any of the random crafts I find online.  Some turn out better than others.

Both kids have had a low grade fever for a few days, Daphne last week and Silas this week.  They were lethargic and Daphne seemed to have a lot of mucous/post nasal drip, but no other symptoms.  Daphne seems to have gotten over it fine.  Silas isn't quite over it, but his temperature and his activity level is much better today, so hopefully he's over the worst of it.  It's odd that Silas has had a fever exactly once in last two years, but he picked up something now when he's only been directly exposed to immediate family over the last month.  I'm grateful that whatever it is, it seems to be minor for both of them, and Steve and I haven't had any symptoms.





No comments:

Post a Comment