Silas and I were looking at some old pictures tonight, and he told me he's tired of staying at home. I think we all are. We're definitely lucky, so it's hard to complain too much. Both kids recovered quickly from their strange fevers, and otherwise we have been completely healthy. Steve and I are both still able to work from home and get our full pay. We've been able to get everything we need.
The scary part is, I don't see things returning to "normal" for quite some time. I'm doubtful Silas will get to go back to Eagles Nest for summer camp, I wonder if he'll even be able to start school in the fall. I can't see playgrounds opening up any time soon either. I'm just trying to focus on the blessings we do have, and take it one day at a time.
The weather has been warming up a bit, so we have been using the water table. I bought a bunch of little toys from the 99 cent store the kids have been enjoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment