Saturday, December 18, 2021

So proud!!

 Silas has been doing weekly speech class at school.  We got his speech teacher a small box of chocolates for the holidays and she sent us a really nice email.


Hi, 

I had Silas' last speech session today.  He truly is such a sweetheart!  He was absolutely adorable today with his present to me.  When I picked him up from class he "hid" it behind his back and I pretended not to see or notice anything different.  We walked to another class to grab his 2 other peers for the group (while he was still "hiding" it).  He gave me the gift once we got into my room, while I was at my desk "getting something".   
Thank you for your thoughtful sweets.  My family will definitely enjoy over the holidays!

Thank you again for raising such a delightful little boy!  He is such a joy to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment